1. Got attacked by mosquitoes in NYC and found relief in Ivarest - thanks, House of Earnest!
2. Went dumpster diving and found lots and lots of goodies
3. Invested in some terracotta cookware - Fall soups & stews, here I come!
4. Distracted little Gracie with a big fat bone after the poor girl caught kennel cough
I also cooked up a storm...
1. Homemade caramelized onions and gruyere cheese over crackers
2. Szechuan style eggplant over steamed rice
3. Yaki onigiri (grilled rice balls) with unagi sauce, topped with salmon roe and scallions
4. Rambutan - close fruit relative of lychee (not really cooking, more just eating)
Life of a Blogger!
Recipes to come on these and much more shortly! I am also excited to share with you my second guest post from a fellow foodie friend. She'll be cooking up a favorite Mexican dish of hers with a fun, healthy twist - so be sure to check back in soon!